BIO: Farah Eslaquit (Nicaragua) - Miss Universe 2012

Miss Universe 2012 Profile Nicaragua Farah Eslaquit

Miss Universe Nicaragua 2012

Farah Eslaquit

"In life you are given 1% of luck and need to seize the moment as it comes. The remaining 99% is work and effort to achieve what you want", a words of wisdom from 21 year old Farah, Miss Nicaragua. She grew up in a small town of Masaya and starts each day with a morning workout to wake up and have more energy throughout the day. She also enjoys traveling, to learn a couple other language and to the beach and spending time with her family.

Standing 5'9" tall, Eslaquit love to meet Microsoft owner Bill Gates someday. She is currently studying to obtain a degree in Strategic Marketing, and hopes to one day own a worldwide recognized fashion magazine, but she always makes sure to dedicate time to herself and unwind from the rest of the world.

  • Back to: Delegates' List
  • See also: Miss Universe 2012 Special Coverage

    "To God be the Glory".